CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vegas Weekend!!

Kenzie and I on the morning that we left for Vegas!
She wanted to go with me.  She said, "Momma don't leave me!" 
She is a heart breaker!
Gavin is giving me good-bye kisses
Out to dinner!
Annie, Me, and Melanie
Vegas Tom...enough said!

Lindsey and I went to Vegas for the weekend with Annie, Greg, Tom and Mel.  We had a great time doing 'grown-up' things like laying out by the pool for 7 hours straight drinking Mai Tai's, staying up late, and gambling!  Although I loved my grown-up field trip, my heart was aching to be home with the kids.  I missed them so, so much.  I was home sick.  By Monday morning, I was ready to get home and collect 3 days worth of kisses and hugs!  

1 comments:

Julie McRedmond said...

as much as we all need the break leaving the munchkins behind is never easy. i hope you didn't call every 4 hours like i would have. :)