CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 08










We went to the pumpkin patch this evening and had a great time!  Kenzie ran all over the place and boy is she fast!  I think that it must be her new shoes!  Gavin had a great time too.  He really wanted to ride all of the little 50 cent rides.  He looked like a giant in those...he has grown so much!  My folks came with us tonight to take some family pictures...thanks for the help, mom!  I think that Kenzie and Gavin are going to have a great Halloween this year!  I can't wait to share the next batch of photos! 

4 comments:

Annie said...

Love these pictures..Soooo cute.. Parents going to help is the best isn't it? I really need every ounce of my mom's help.
Gavin does look like he has grown a bunch..

Christine said...

Those are great pictures...can I hire Wayne and Judy to photograph OUR next outing? You guys are beautiful. Love you Mel.

Begin to Breathe said...

wonderful pictures of some pretty darn cute kids mel. great to see you parents on here. they are lookin' good :)

jess

Deb said...

Those are cute pics! I can't wait to see the halloween ones.....